Friday 14 January 2022

Happy place – With George on the Heath


 Today, Deborah Stone shares her happy place with George, an emotional story.

 


Very sadly, my dog George passed away just before Christmas. He was thirteen and a half and had been with us since he was seven weeks old. His passing has punched a giant place in my heart, but when I am really missing him more than I can say, I go to our happy place on Hampstead Heath and think of all the wonderful walks we enjoyed there. Many were wet, most were muddy, and all were fun, regardless of the weather. So my happy place is being with George on the heath, bounding around and smiling at everyone he met, especially me.






You can find Deborah on these Links:


 

My Happy Places you might have missed…

 Through the Lens

Hubby, Garden and Dogs


 Other guest who will share their Happy Place in the coming weeks.

Helen Hollick

 Michael Reidy

Barbara Gaskell Denvil

Suzy Turner

Ian Thomson

 As always, thank you for stopping by. Wishing you a fabulous day and I hope the sun is shining on your face and in your heart.

Hugs

 Pauline x


 

No comments: