Tuesday 8 March 2022

The Beginning & the End

 I know everyone says that time flies and I certainly am one of them, yet I still beg the question, how did we get to March?


 How ever we arrived here, it is wonderful to hear the morning bird song, feel the warm glow from the sun and see life springing back to life in daffodils, crocus and snowdrops. 

The magnolia trees have buds ready to burst and the willow trees are already veiled with a hint of yellow, a wonderfully sign spring is with us. 


Another wonderful feeling is that I have just typed THE END of my second novel in my Gardner & Chattaway Cosy Mystery.


There is still a great deal of work to do for me and then it will go to my amazing editor, Julie King-Dexter.

Then there is the cover to design and this will be created by award winning, Cathy Helms at Avalon Graphics who has been behind the design of all my covers.

I am in very good hands for the rest of this writing journey. 

“Title?” I hear you ask. I have two in mind and will reveal once I have received feedback from readers and my editor.

In the meantime, I am out several times a week running.

I am looking forward to taking part in Norwich’s 10km race in July.

I am running for charity as so many are in need of help.

 

A HUGE thank you to….

 L. White

Pauline?

Madalyn Morgan


 Who have already donated to my Just Giving Page

 

As always, thank you for taking the time to call by and I hope the sun is shining on your face and in your heart.

 Hugs

 Pauline x

2 comments:

Helen Hollick said...

Super post:-)

Pauline Barclay said...

Thank you Helen for stopping by. Take care x