Friday 1 April 2022

Celebrating Success - Podcasting


 I am so excited to announce my latest venture…

 Podcasting!

 

It is something I have wanted to do for a long time and I have now found the courage to look into what is required.

 I admit it is a little daunting as there is so much to learn, but at the same time it creates a buzz in me.

 Over the coming weeks and months, Celebrating Success will be interviewing some wonderful and amazing people who have achieved success in one form or another. Interviews will be designed to be informal, fun and entertaining for both the interviewee and listener.

 


Guests will include, Award Winning authors, artists, cover designers, publishers, runners, photographers and many more wonderful people.

Podcast will be available to listen to on my Podcast platform, here and on many other platforms that are available.

 

I can’t wait to get started and share with you some amazing people.

 

As full of enthusiasm as I am for this new venture, I continue with the final edits of my book two in my cosy mystery series – working title – Past Lies and Secrets.

This too has been fun to write and escape into as Gardner and Chattaway find themselves dealing with past and present mysteries.

 

I do try to get away from my desk and continue my running. I will be taking part in Norwich’s 10km in July and running to help raise funds for…

Norwich City Community Sports Foundation

 (CSF) the official charity partner of Norwich City Football Club.

It’s more than tough for everyone at the moment and never more so for charities who have had to cope with limited funds over the last two years. And, because of this, I understand how difficult it is for people to give therefore, I want to say

A HUGE thank you to…

Author - Peter Lane

Hayley

Author - Madalyn Morgan

 L. White

Pauline?

 Who have already donated to my Just Giving Page

Looking forward to sharing my first Podcast soon!

As always, thank you for taking the time to call by and I hope the sun is shining on your face and in your heart.

Until next time

 Hugs

Pauline x

No comments: