Tuesday 12 April 2022

It Has Gone!

It has gone!

Book 2 in my cosy mystery series has been sent to my wonderful editor, Julie King-Dexter. Part of me is excited that I have arrived at this stage, yet another part, is very nervous. Does it read as well as I think? Have I missed anything in the plots? Is the story engaging? And so my head continues to go over and over anything that might be negative. It has forgotten all the hard work and long hours, checking and listening to others who have read the story. This is my nineth book so you would think I would behave better! Sadly not!

 

As well as my manuscript being with my editor, the book cover is also being designed by the amazing, award winning, Cathy Helms from Avalon Graphic.

 


Past Secrets and Lies  - book 2 - is part of my Gardner and Chattaway series and is a stand alone read. The main characters appear in book 1 -  Serendipity.   In this book they are faced with different questions and mysteries to answer and solve.

 


As soon as I can, I will share more details with you.


Away from my desk I go out for my run. This year I will be taking part in Norwich’s 10km in July and running to help raise funds for…

Norwich City Community Sports Foundation

 (CSF) the official charity partner of Norwich City Football Club.

A HUGE thank you to…

Author - Peter Lane

Hayley

Author - Madalyn Morgan

 L. White

Pauline?

 Who have already donated to my Just Giving Page

Until we talk again, I hope the sun is shining on your face and in your heart.

 

Hugs

Pauline x

No comments: