Wednesday 4 May 2022

Podcast - First interview with Author, Giulia Skye

 


Today, I have my very first guest on Celebrating Success, award winning, author Giulia Skye. Giulia is talking about her award winning books, My first interview didn’t get off to the best start, technical issues, my fault, I’m afraid! But Giulia was amazing and we re did the interview. So please forgive any further hiccups… and welcome, Giulia Skye.


 


Giulia’s links:

Website – www.giuliaskye.com

Facebook - www.facebook.com/GiuliaSkyeRomance

BookBub - www.bookbub.com/authors/giulia-skye

 


And any of your readers/listeners can download a free copy of Her Outback Driver by joining my mailing list:

https://storyoriginapp.com/giveaways/00cbd332-9df8-11eb-a043-77f3855b5fd5

 

As always, thank you for stopping by, I do hope you have enjoyed meeting Giulia. It certainly has been great fun. I will have more podcast interviews in the coming weeks, so please come back … thank you!

 

I hope the sun is shining on your face and in your heart. Until next time, hugs

 

Pauline x

4 comments:

Giulia Skye said...

Thank you so much once again, Pauline. I'm so honoured to be the first guest on your wonderful podcast. I had such fun and it was lovely to chat to you. I look forward to doing it again soon! Lots of love, Giulia xx

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Giulia, it was such fun talking to you and I too am looking forward to next time. xx

Jane Risdon Author said...

Enjoyable, congrats to Giulia. Well done, Pauline. It is great. Things go badly on TV and radio. So don't worry. It worked in the end. xx

Pauline Barclay said...

Thanks Jane. I know they do, but it was my fault, though we got there in the end and it was great fun xxx