Sunday 10 July 2022

High Temperatures & Running!

 
As the temperatures continue to climb, today we are just 27c (80.6F) and it is to get hotter as the week progresses. *Phew*

Normally I wouldn’t think anything about these temperatures, but on Sunday 17th I am running the Norwich, Norfolk, UK 10km. Like all of the 8,500 runners taking part, we have been out running in preparation for the big day.

I have just taken a look at the forecast for Saturday 16th and at the moment it is going to be 31c (87.8f) I don’t want to wish this fabulous weather away, but if it could be a little cooler for Sunday that would be great. *Fingers crossed*

 I decided if I was to do this, I would do it for charity, I am running for, Norwich City Community Sports Foundation (CSF) the official charity partner of Norwich City Football Club.  

 So far, I have massed an amazing £285.

I am so very honoured that people have supported me.

A BIG big thank you to the following who have generously donated to my chosen charity.

 

Jayne & Keith

Pat B

Norfolk Property Management, Norwich

Steve & Suzy from the Butterfly café, Norwich

Karen from the Butterfly café, Norwich

Author – Giulia Skye

Sandra & John

Anonymous

Eve & Derek

Author – Peter Lane

Hayley

Author – Madalyn Morgan

 L. White

Pauline?

 

It’s going to be a tough week getting out on my runs with the high temperatures, but much tougher on Sunday if the heat doesn’t abate.

 Normally I wouldn’t want the weather to change, but maybe just for Sunday it could be a little cooler. *Fingers crossed*

Once again, a huge thank you to all of you have sponsored me.

 You can read my story on my Just Giving Page.

 Thank you as always for stopping by, I love to see you here and I hope the sun is shining on your face and in your heart.

Hugs

Pauline x

No comments: