Monday 4 July 2022

QR Codes

 For a few years now, QR codes have been used in many areas, travel, retail, hospitality and more. However, for me, I have just learnt how easy they are to create and use.

In these days when so much is driven from our mobile phones, I can see the benefit of using QR codes. Though I have yet to work out the best place to add them to make them useful.

One area I can see a benefit of a QR code is on my cards. Handing out a card to a potential reader means, if they want to, they can access my web site and books by pointing their phone camera at my QR code, tap on the screen and they are there!

I can see other opportunities too. On my newsletter I know a number of my subscribers read it on their phone, so adding a QR code to a site I want them look at, makes it so much easier for them to visit.

Of course, there is always the link to click on, but as we continue to move forward with technology, I feel it is important to try and embrace something new that will help take my visitors to sites that are of interest.

 For fun I have added two QR codes to this post

One to my podcasts

And

One to my Amazon page

I am interested to see if you give it a go.

Remember, you just need to point your phone camera at the QR code, make sure the QR is in the square shown on your phone, then tap the screen and whoosh… you are in the web site.

 Podcast QR




Amazon my Books

 



Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your support and kindness.

 Until next time, have a fabulous day and I hope the sun is shining on your face and in your heart.

 

 Hugs

 Pauline x

 

No comments: