Sunday 2 October 2022

Your Story!


 I am looking to do a number of podcasts that are inspirational and uplifting. I want to do a podcast about your story or someone you know who has a  story. Your story can be about anything that brings hope and encouragement to others. Maybe it is a story about how you faced difficulties and how you overcame them. It can be a story of courage or a story about raising funds for a special charity or club. It can be a story about how someone you know copes despite adversities. It can be a story about how you helped others, animals, wildlife etc. It can be about how you or someone you know or love copes with stress. If you have a story that it is uplifting and inspirational, then please share and I will do a podcast on your story. If we share we help others cope better.

 

If you would like to join me in these special podcasts, please contact me via the contact form. You don’t have to take part in a podcast.

 

If you are supporting a charity, of course, we need to promote your work and the charity.

 

If you are interested, please let me know.

 

Thank you and I hope the sun is shining on your face and in your heart.

 

Hugs

Pauline

No comments: