Friday 1 September 2023

Podcast - Paul Smith, The Man Behind PYA, Author & Illustrator

 
 

Today, I am delighted to be talking to Paul Smith. Paul is behind the Yorkshire writer’s site, Promoting Yorkshire Authors. Paul is also a published writer and creates beautiful limited edition greetings cards from original art. So please sit back and enjoy meeting my wonderful guest and finding out about a little about Paul.

 
 As always, a huge thank you for joining me on this week’s podcast and I can’t wait to share your company again very soon. And of course you can listen to all my podcasts at https://paulinebarclay.podbean.com  - or on SPOTIFY  you can also sign up so not to miss any of my podcasts! As with all my podcasts you are more than welcome to share them with your family and friends…. I hope you will.

 Hugs

Pauline


No comments: