Thursday 12 October 2023

Podcast: A Whistle & a Truncheon

 
 

Today, my wonderful guest is an ex police office of 30 years, today he’s a crime writer. Ian Walker, pen name Jon Mason has a wealth of knowledge that can make the hairs stand up on the back of your neck. Ian joined the police force in the early 60’s where officers were issued with a truncheon and a whistle. Removable collars and the wearing of a tie was as was important as discipline. Today, Ian talks about those early years in his career and how those days have formed an important part of his writing.


So please sit back and enjoy meeting my wonderful guest.




  As always, a huge thank you for joining me on this week’s podcast and I can’t wait to share your company again very soon. And of course you can listen to all my podcasts at https://paulinebarclay.podbean.com  - or on SPOTIFY  you can also sign up so not to miss any of my podcasts! As with all my podcasts you are more than welcome to share them with your family and friends…. I hope you will.

 Hugs

Pauline


No comments: