Sunday 8 October 2023

If You Haven't You Still Can!


If you haven't as yet, you still can catch up on my podcasts recorded over the last twelve months.

During this time, I’ve chatted with many amazing and wonderful peeps.

 In September last year, I chatted with Mark Honeyman. Over the last few years Mark has successfully completed 2 London Marathons, 2 Ironman, 4 x 70/30 Ironman and countless triathlons and marathons.

 In February this year, Stephen Richmond talked about his passion for tractors, a passion that has turned into a successful international business.

 In November last year I chatted across the pond to international award winning author, Elizabeth St John, in San Diego.

 These are just a few of the many wonderful peeps who shared their stories on my podcasts. If you missed any, then you can listen to all by visiting my podcast dashboard.

Click HERE

 

If you’d like to join me on a podcast, please contact me via the contact form in the right-hand column and let me know what you would like to share.

 


My short story, The Stove, is free if you sign up to my newsletter.

Things to know about my newsletter…

 You can unsubscribe at any time.

You can read my newsletter by clicking HERE This link will take you to a blog page on my blog – not my newsletter.

You can read my newsletter promise by clicking HERE

 

As always, a huge thank you for stopping by.

I hope the sun is shining on your face and in your heart.

Until next time, take care of yourself and each other.

Hugs

Pauline x

No comments: