Friday 29 December 2023

The End and the Beginning!


It’s been a long haul this time. It didn’t help that I’d backed myself into a corner with the plot, but I am happy to report that I’ve nudged my way out and typed THE END on book 3 in my Gardner & Chattaway cosy mystery series.

 Of course, there is still a great deal of work to do, edits, edits and more edits! Only when I am happy enough then it will go off to my wonderful editor, Julie.

In between editing, I need to come up with a title and also consider the book cover.

The poster above, I created using AI and Photoshop. It says a lot about the story and maybe I may retain in, but the format will need to be adjusted. I will see!

For now, I am just relieved I have come to the end of the first draft.

Thank you for all your support and encouragement, it made a huge difference and it got me over the finishing line.

Books 1 and 2 in the series are available in Kindle and paperback.

Serendipity - book 1

Past Secret & Lies - book 2

As always, thank you for stopping by.

Until next time, I hope the sun is shining on your face and in your heart.

Take care of yourself and each other.

 

Pauline x 

No comments: