Pauline Barclay
Pure Escapism
Pages
Home
About Me!
My Books
Podcasts - Celebrating Success
Saturday, 2 November 2019
Chill Award Newsletter
The latest news and Awards are in November's Newsletter from Chill Awards
Click
HERE
to catch up on which Independent Author received an Award in October
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Offically Re-Published!
I know I have been going on and on and on about my Magnolia House and Satchfield Hall being edited by the wonderful and amazing Jo Field ...
Perfectly Covered, My Lovely Guest - Cathy Helms
Don't judge a book by it's cover , we've all heard that saying, but my lovely guest this week is an exception to the rule, Cathy...
Writing Non-Fiction. How Hard Can It Be? by Helen Hollick
We are having a swashbuckling day and it’s all about pirates. Yes, me lovelies, I did say pirates! Top selling author of the Sea Witch...
No comments:
Post a Comment