Wednesday 30 September 2020

A Wonderful Surprise after all these Years

 


Sometimes the unexpected happens that makes you smile and even more so in these worrying times.

Today, I saw a brand new five star review for my debut novel, Magnolia House. I wrote this book several years ago and what a delight to know that readers still enjoy this read.

"This is remarkable for a first novel. Not just a gripping story but also a cleverly constructed narrative. I am looking forward to reading the next Pauline Barclay novel but I know I will need to start it on a day when I haven’t got too much else on because I couldn’t put this one down!"

 



Magnolia House is available in Kindle and paperback click HERE for details

Signed copies of Magnolia House are available, please click HERE for details.

No comments: