Tuesday 8 August 2023

Podcast with Ruth Enright

 
 

Today, I am delighted to be talking to Ruth Enright, you may remember Ruth from a podcast we made at the end of February which you can listen to either on Spotify or from my Podbean dashboard.

Ruth’s latest book, Clarionettes, published on 8th August is set in 1896 in the industrial town of Halifax, West Yorkshire. So please sit back and enjoy meeting my wonderful guest and finding out about Clarionettes.



 
 As always, a huge thank you for joining me on this week’s podcast and I can’t wait to share your company again very soon. And of course you can listen to all my podcasts at https://paulinebarclay.podbean.com  - or on SPOTIFY  you can also sign up so not to miss any of my podcasts! As with all my podcasts you are more than welcome to share them with your family and friends…. I hope you will.

 Hugs

Pauline


No comments: