Sunday 6 August 2023

The Stove - A free short story download

 


Hello!

It’s been a long time since I have posted anything here.

Sadly, life has been heartbreaking, painful and stressful, but the light is shining and we are moving forward.

 In between many things, I have written a short story, The Stove. It was written for an anthology, sadly it was not taken. The reasons given were: 1. It was too long, though the word count was set at 2k – 12k - The Stove is 11,700 words

2. It was suggested I continue writing and produce a novella or book. I need to think about this. Your thoughts are welcome.

 Therefore, having written The Stove, I have decided to offer it as a free read to peeps who sign up to my newsletter.

I plan to do a few new things with my future newsletters, apart from chatting about this and that, sharing photos etc. I hope to be able to offer one or two free books, short stories, excerpts etc., from some great authors, to those who receive my newsletter.

I normally write one a month at best, so hopefully not to inundate you with endless newsletters.

 If you would like to sign up and read a free copy of The Stove, please click on the book cover above.

As always, thank you for stopping by and I hope the sun is shining on your face and in your heart.

 Until next time, hugs

Pauline

No comments: